Covenants and restrictions are in effect to help preserve and enhance the value of properties within Kerrington Proper and The Reserve at Kerrington Proper while maintaining a harmonious relationship among structures and the natural vegetation and topography of the area.
Summary of Covenants and Restrictions
- All single family residences shall have the following minimum living area requirements (Exclusive of open porches, basements, garages and other area not considered living areas):Kerrington Proper:
2,000 square feet for a single level dwelling
2,500 square feet for a multi-level dwellingThe Reserve at Kerrington Proper:
3,000 square feet for a single level dwelling
3,500 square feet for a multi-level dwelling
- Each lot will be subject to a mandatory Homeowners Association and Annual Association Dues of $450.00 annually (Kerrington Proper) or $600.00 annually (The Reserve at Kerrington Proper).
- All dwellings must have at least a two car attached garage.
- Up to one additional building shall be allowed on each lot with the approval of the Architectural Control Committee. This building must not contain living quarters and shall be built with the same exterior finishes and features that are consistent with the home on the same lot. Building size shall be regulated by the Architectural Control Committee (some lots may allow for a larger out building than another lot).
- All dwellings must have a crawl space or basement foundation. (no slabs will be permitted)
- Dimension shingles are required. Color must be approved by the Architectural Control Committee.
- Exterior colors and materials are subject to the approval of the Architectural Control Committee.
- There shall be no vinyl or aluminum siding on any dwelling.
- Mailboxes shall be standardized and purchased from the developer for $650.00 at the time of the lot closing.
- Fencing – Wrought Iron (black), cast aluminum (black) or invisible fencing (electronic) are acceptable.
- Landscaping – All lots shall be required to have a minimum planting requirement in the front yard. All lots shall be required to be fertilized and weeded as necessary to insure quality at all times.
- Andersen 400 Series is the exclusive window of Kerrington Proper and The Reserve at Kerrington Proper. Additional pricing discounts will apply when purchased through Carter Lee Lumber Company.
- 18″ diameter or less satellite dishes shall be permitted on the side or rear of the dwelling only.
- Basketball Goals – must be located to the side or rear of the home.
- Swimming Pools – No above ground swimming pools shall be permitted on any Lot.
- The existing lake is the property of the surrounding property owners and is not common property to the subdivision.
- All Driveways shall be concrete or acceptable alternative approved by the Architectural Control Committee.
- A complete submittal package must be submitted to the Architectural Control Committee prior for review and acceptance prior to beginning construction.
This document is intended only as a highlight of the actual covenants and restrictions and do not reflect all applicable covenants and restrictions for Kerrington Proper or The Reserve at Kerrington Proper. Download a complete copy of the Covenants & Restrictions here.